Saturday, February 18, 2006

Go Cubs!!!

We received a phone call this afternoon from Drew's team mom for ragball. I was so surprised to hear that it was Peyton's mom, Patti. Peyton and Drew were on the same team last year, so I am very excited about this year. Peyton's dad, Tim, will be Drew's head coach as he plays his second year of ball as a Cub. You may remember from an earlier post that last year his team was the Diamond Backs. Peyton's little sister Tinsley will also play this year as a Cub!! From what Patti told me there are eight children on the team, 4 three year olds and 4 four year olds. Craig decided not to be a head coach since he's not sure these days what time he gets off of work. Instead, he is going to help Tim as much as he can. I know Craig will do whatever he can to be at every practice, and for sure at every game. When I told Drew that he is on the Cubs this year and that Peyton is on his team, he grinned from ear to ear. He is so excited he's ready to start now. His first game will be the jamboree at the end of March. We will be starting practice soon (Patti said she would have to call back to let us know when; they have to wait until the ragball commisioner gives the okay), and will practice once a week until the jamboree. I will post pictures as soon as I get them!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage