Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sorry for lack of posts!!

Here are some pictures I wanted to add a while back, but for some reason they wouldn't upload!

Daddy, Jonathan, and Jessica watch the Clemson/Florida State game at our house after enjoying some delicious hamburgers and hotdogs! Daddy, Jennie, the kids and I would rather have been watching the Gamecocks play!!

Josh looks real interested in the game doesn't he??

Mimi looks on as Jennie and Mikayla play a game! You can tell they weren't interested in a Clemson game! I was finally able to get a picture of Drew - he is never still - I can hardly get pictures of him anymore!

Mikayla waits to go in her dance class! We think she looks adorable, but of course, we are a little biased!!


I am sorry for the lack of posts lately. I just can't seem to get everything done that I need to get done since school started this year. We have been so busy with Mikayla's dance (2 nights a week this year), Drew's karate and homework, my duties as Kindergarten Grade Rep - not to mention household and other teaching duties! I have also begun making jewelry for the girls/women in our family for Christmas this year. Add that to my list - and you can see why I haven't had time to blog! I also apologize for the lack of new pictures on here. The last time that I did blog I tried uploading new pictures but blogger was being a booger!

I should have some great pictures after this weekend!! Tomorrow all of the kindergarten classes at our school are going on a field trip to the apple farm! Drew and I are very excited about this trip, and I hope to get some great pictures!!

After school, our family is leaving for Atlanta for a mini vacation! We can all use some rest and relaxation as we take a break for our daily routine! We plan to take part in some of the many great attractions Atlanta offers including Drew and Mikayla's first Atlanta Braves game! I will post pictures as soon as we return!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage