Friday, May 12, 2006

Surprise!!!!


Craig definitely got me good today! We are not allowed to have flowers, balloons, etc. delivered in the district that I teach in. I was sitting at my computer working on next week's newsletter while my kids were at their activity and I heard Craig's voice at my door. I looked up and Drew and Mikayla were coming into my classroom each carrying a balloon that read Happy Mother's Day. Craig followed behind them and he was carrying a dozen pink roses! I was so surprised because I had just dropped Drew and Mikayla off at daycare two hours before. Craig went and got them just so they could bring my gifts to me. He is such a thoughtful man. I count my blessings every day, and I thank my Lord that he is a part of my life!!

I was able to have my two balloons and beautiful pink roses that smell so good in my classroom all day! I didn't have my camera at school, but I did take a picture once we got home!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage