Saturday, May 20, 2006

Catching Up!

We have been so busy these last few weeks that I have found little time for blogging and scrapbooking! With the end of the school year upon us, and with all of Drew and Mikayla's activities coming to an end for this season, it seems I have lots to blog and scrapbook about just not enough time! I will be using the next few days to catch up, so there may be lots of new things to read about.

I'll start with something that happened two weeks ago that really made Craig and I proud that Drew is our son. At church on May 7th, some of the children that go to Children's Church (4-6 year olds) got up and did interpretive movement to the song I Can Only Imagine! There were five children, including Drew, that participated in this under the direction of our youth director's wife. This was the first time that Drew had gotten up in front of our congregation to participate with his peers! He did an amazing job, and mommy had tears in her eyes! We were so proud of him. I was upset because I had forgotten that this was the Sunday that they were doing this, and I didn't have my camera with me. (They were supposed to do this the Sunday before Easter, but it was delayed due to many families being away that week for Spring Break.) Craig also missed that Sunday due to work, so he didn't get to see it. I did take some pictures using my cell phone so that Craig could see how well Drew did. I do not currently have a way to get pictures from my phone onto the computer, but that is something that we are working on. I hope to have pictures of this on here soon!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage