Saturday, January 28, 2006

We're going to the circus!!

Well the Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus will be in town all this week, first at The Peace Center and then at the Bilo Center in Greenville. We have been wanting to take the kids to the circus for the last two years. We decided that this would be a great Valentine's Day present for them because they surely don't need anymore stuffed animals or candy. So, we will be headed to the circus this Thursday night to see the clowns, elephants, lions, horses, etc. I hope that Drew and Mikayla enjoy it as much as I do. I love the circus. Drew and Mikayla have never been, but Craig got tickets for me and him in February 2001. I was 4 months pregnant with Drew at the time, and I felt him kick for the first time while we were there! I have told Drew and Mikayla about the circus and they have seen the commercials on TV, but it will be so wonderful to see their little faces when we are there! That's what I look forward to the most!

Look for pictures soon!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage