Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew!!

I am not caught up with posting (I am still posting things from April, in fact), but I could not let this day pass without wishing our little guy (also known as "little Craig") a Happy Birthday.
It is so hard for me to believe that he is eight years old already!! It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital and they were placing our infant in my arms. There is not a feeling like that in the world!! Craig and I were hooked the moment we looked into his bright blue eyes!! Our hearts swelled with love for our child.
This morning we woke up to signs that his daddy hung up for him before he left for work. One says "Happy Birthday Drew!", another says "Happy Birthday Little Craig!", and still another says "Happy Birthday Bubba!". Drew got the biggest smile on his face when he saw those signs, and I couldn't help but think of how wonderful my husband is! He is one of the most thoughtful people I know!!
Tradition in our family is that the birthday person gets to choose what/where they eat for supper. Last year, Drew chose Kanpai. This year he says Chuck E. Cheese. This could change several times today, so there is really no telling where we will end up!! I will have pictures from the dinner, I'm sure! Look for those soon...
Happy Birthday Drew! We love you - no matter how old you get, you will always be our "little man"!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage