Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Craig!

Craig turned 37 (I know, he is an old man but don't judge me by that - lol, just kidding honey!!) on Friday, April 17th! He had been looking at this watch at the mall but wouldn't buy it for himself, so the kids and I surprised him with it for his birthday. I also had heard that "Larry the Cable Guy" was going to be at the Bilo Center on the 18th, and even though we had never seen him, I thought it would be something Craig would enjoy. Craig has such a wild sense of humor (he makes me laugh all the time), and he enjoys comedy so I thought, "why not?" I got the tickets and arranged for my mom and dad to keep Drew and Mikayla so we could enjoy a date night.
Drew had a baseball game on the 18th at 12:30 and Mikayla was dancing in a dance competition at 3:30 so I knew it would be a busy day. I didn't know, however, that the dance competition would last until 6 - the show started in Greenville at 7. At one point, we were even afraid we would miss the show. Mikayla was tired, though, and ready to leave at 5:30 (she had already danced, we were just waiting for awards), so she told Miss Andrea to get her awards and we left. Mom and dad took Drew and Miki with them and Craig and I headed to the Bilo Center. I am so glad that I got these tickets for us. I hope (think) that Craig enjoyed it too! It was a great show - the guy that opened for him was WONDERFUL but I can't remember his name (sad, I know). A lot of the stories/jokes that they both told were about family so we could easily relate!! Afterward, we went to eat dinner at Joe's Crab Shack - yummy!! We had such a nice night together, just the two of us.
Sorry I'm so late, Craig, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday! We love you so much, and I thank my Lord every day for you!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage