Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wow!!

Where to start? Where to start? I don't think I have ever gone this long without posting since I began this blog. Things have really been busy here. Drew is finished with basketball and has moved on to baseball. We have been to Riverbanks Zoo and to Myrtle Beach in the past 2 months. Mikayla has continued to be busy with dance and has danced at the Spring Fling. The school year is winding down and that is always a busy time. I promise to have updates coming soon, with lots of pictures. I had a fantastic Mother's Day, and we even went to Greenwood to spend the day with Nana and Nannie. It was great to see Susan, Kent, Katie Beth, Rob, and Claudia Grace too - we even got to watch Claudia Grace dance in her dance recital!! I apologize for the lack of posts, but when we are not out of the house, I have enjoyed spending every minute I can with Craig, Drew, and Mikayla! Look for updates soon...

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage