Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's that they say about March??

Wow! I can't believe it is already the end of March and I have not updated my blog once this month. In fact, I believe this is the longest I have gone without updating since I began this blog. Things have been busy around here to say the least, and you know when we are busy there is A LOT to post about. Hopefully, I'll get to share soon.
Mikayla has been busy with dance, and already has competed in one competition this year. She will be dancing two of her dances in another competition in April. Craig used his phone to video her dancing in the competition in February and I hope to upload that and pictures to the blog soon!!
Basketball season is over, and Drew (and mom and dad) is now busy with baseball. The Jamboree was Saturday and pictures were Sunday. He moved up to the Bantam division this year and is hitting off of a pitching machine that pitches 40 mph. He is also playing catcher this year (something mommy was not real sure of at first, but daddy and poppi assured me that he will be fine). Pictures and video (hopefully) coming of this soon!!
The school year is flying by...it is hard to believe we only have 45 school days left this year. We are really looking forward to summer and spending our days by the pool!! We are anxiously awaiting spring break next week, even though it looks like we will be plenty busy with baseball. We don't mind!!
I hope to elaborate on these topics and more...when I have a minute (I would normally be at school still, but we came home early because Drew is not feeling well and has a low-grade fever). Right now, I'm off to fold and put away laundry, vacuum, and get ready for supper.
Life sure is busy, but I'm lovin' every minute of it!!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage