Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Funny Feet Day


Drew had funny feet day at his school to review the letter "Ff" last Friday. They could wear different socks, different shoes, etc. to make their feet look funny. Drew decided that he would wear these two different kinds of shoes. I had to get a picture for his school scrapbook! I thought I would share with everyone here. He really enjoys school! He reminds us every time his teacher tells his class to remember something (icee money, wear a certain color, wear their school shirts, turn in homework, etc.) Whatever Ms. Brown and Ms. Hayes says is final. Mommy doesn't know everything anymore like I used to (at least in Drew's eyes)! Isn't it funny that they are like that with their teachers, I mean, even at four he has already started. I've had parents tell me the same thing about their children with me. As a parent though, that's the way I want it. We teach Drew and Mikayla to show respect for others, especially their elders & teachers. At least Mikayla still thinks whatever Mommy says goes - for now at least!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage