Saturday, November 19, 2005

Field trips and more field trips...

Well I know it's been awhile since I updated this thing, but it's not that there hasn't been anything to post about. It's just that, as a family, we have been very busy. We had a field trip at school last Friday the 11th with all the 5K classes at school, then Drew went to the Children's Barnyard with his 4K class this past Tuesday. Craig and I decided not to go as chaperones with his class because they had several already going, and he will go to Franky's Fun Park on December 9th for selling $250 worth of fundraising. (Thanks to all family and friends who ordered!!) Since that is 30-45 minutes from the school, Craig will be going with him to that! Even though neither of us were going, I still wanted pictures of course. I wasn't about to send my digital camera with a four year old to a farm, so we got him one of those disposable cameras to take with him. My plan was that he would take most of the pictures and I might get a few with him in it. I didn't want it to be a bother for the teachers or chaperones, and I was kinda curious about what kind of pictures we might get from a four year olds perspective LoL. We would have cherished them no matter how they turned out. Well, when I got my camera back Tuesday after they got back I learned that I was probably not getting what I had in mind. Drew decides at that Children's Barnyard that he doesn't want to take pictures. This was a shock to me because he loves taking pictures at home, but I guess with all the excitement who could blame him. So...the chaperone with his group (of 2 children!!) was kind enough to take some pictures for me. I was very thankful because I wanted pictures to post on here, and for his school scrapbook that I have been working on! So when we have those pictures developed (sometime this weekend), I will be sure to post several of them for all to see!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage