Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A sad time for our family...

This past week has been a very sad time for our family. I haven't posted in awhile because I haven't known what to say. The death of a loved one is not something people need to find out about by reading a web blog.

Yesterday was one week since my husband's father passed away suddenly. We are taking things one day at a time; that's all we can do. We are thankful and blessed to have so many people that love and support us. Our families, our church family, our friends, and the people that we work with have all been wonderful during this time!

Since Craig's dad would have wanted me to continue posting for his wife in Elgin, and his parents and sisters and brother in Lakeland Florida, that's what I will do. My hope is that reading about Drew and Mikayla and seeing their pictures bring as much happiness to you as it does for Craig and me.

Please continue to keep our family in your prayers during this trying time!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage