Thursday, October 13, 2005

Fair Food!!

I don't know about you, but I love when the fair comes to town. I mainly go for the food! Even when I was younger (single/without kids) I loved to go to the fair for the games and food! I've never been a rider I guess you could say. I would ride some, but if I didn't ride anything, I would still be happy as long as I got a candy apple with nuts on the way out of the gate!


Looks like I'm not the only one!!


Drew shows us how to eat french fries from the fair! He ordered a hot dog basket which came with hot dot, fries, and applesauce! Mmmmm...must be good!

Mikayla shows us how to eat applesauce from the fair. She ordered a hot dog and shared some of mommy and daddy's french fries. She also ate 2 cups of applesauce. Mmmm...she must really love that stuff!

Drew had to sit at the table with his Mimi, Poppi, and Aunt Jennie. Mikayla would have, but we had her sit in her stroller so that we could help her! Poppi is getting some applesauce ready for Drew to take a bite (once he finishes with his drink!), while Mimi looks on. Aunt Jennie i being silly, sticking out her tongue {not a good example :)}!

Then we all had to get a candy apple with nuts on the way out of the gate!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage