Monday, May 31, 2010

Drew's Birthday Party 2009


So, I know I have gotten out of order with my dates on here since I have now just begun trying to catch up with my blogging. I'm really not sure there is a way to "catch up" over a year's worth of activities, but I am sure trying. On Saturday, July 16th, we had Drew's 8th birthday party at the bowling alley. Drew, Mikayla, and I (and sometimes daddy, too) had been enjoying a summer full of "Kid's Bowl Free" so I wasn't surprised when Drew decided that he wanted to have his birthday party there. Some of the party decorations...Phillip relaxes before the bowling begins!Sweet Davis and AllisonBreanna, Mikayla, and Emily - the 3 amigos!Tyler, Drew, Trevyr, and Jadyn enjoy their nuggets and fries.Hunter, Zane, Blake, Bryson, and Tyler enjoy their nuggets and french fries.Breanna, Mikayla, Emily, and KiasiaDrew gets ready to blow out his candle - after we sing "Happy Birthday"!Opening Presents...Sweet Friends!!Time to bowl...Every time it was Drew's turn to bowl, it showed this picture of him on the screen!Some of the adults even take a turn - here Craig takes a turn bowling!Some of the boys - Tyler, Blake, Drew, and Phillip...More bowling fun!!Some of the girls - Allison, Emily, Jadyn, Breanna, and Mikayla...Go Mik, Go!

Mikayla and Drew pose with the sign that was in the party room!!

I didn't get a picture of all of Drew's friends signing the bowling pin for him - I wish I had photos of that. He has the pin in his room and it is sure to be something that he treasures for a long time!! Happy 8th Birthday, big boy! We all love you so much!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage