Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Still Here!

I wanted to let everyone know that I plan to do several updates tomorrow night and this weekend! I feel like I'm letting all of my "blogger" friends down. I haven't had much time to visit other sites and leave comments, nor have I had time to update my own. I have been very busy fulfilling my duties that go along with teacher of they year. My state application is due at the beginning of January, and I am working hard to get it finished by the time we get out of school for Christmas break. Tonight I will be busy working on my speech that I am to give tomorrow night at our District Teacher of the Year banquet. I have many things to update about, as well as several picture that I can't wait to share from our Thanksgiving. I hope to be caught up this weekend, and get a chance to visit and leave comments on my friends' blogs. Thanks to you all for being patient, and for being loyal visitors of my blog! Hope you are all having a great week!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Enjoy your night of celebration, and good luck on your application. Congrats on such a great honor.

Renee said...

Have fun! Congrats!

Misty DawnS said...

First of all - huge congratulations to you!
Second - you take care of your other responsibilities - we understand and we'll still be here when you get back ;-)

Kim said...

I am proud to know my mother-in-law assists the District 2 teacher of the year! Too bad Philip and Braewyn won't have a chance of being in your class as long as Grandma is in there. If we move into the BSES area, at least you can both keep an eye out for them! I know your mom is so proud. I hope to have her cut my hair on Saturday! Maybe some highlights!

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage