Friday, October 01, 2010

I love, love, LOVE Christmas!!

I had taken the kids to McAdenville to see the lights the year before, but by the time we got there after waiting in line on the interstate, the lights had been turned off for the night. So, I promised the kids that we would go back the next year. So, one Friday evening in December 2009, after getting some supper, Craig and I took the kids to see the lights. I LOVE McAdenville and would go every year - we had taken the kids once before, but only when Mikayla was 1 and Drew was 3 so they really didn't remember it! It was so much fun to go back as a family and enjoy the beautiful lights and the beautiful night together. I think it is something our children will remember for a long time.
Sitting in traffic, waiting for our turn to enter, Drew and Mikayla were so patient!
My favorite house - I think this is beautiful!

The trees decorated on the lake are really pretty. This picture was taken by Mikayla out of the sunroof.

When we passed this truck, Drew had to get a picture of it. There were lights all over it and they were playing Christmas music from their stereo - very festive!!

One of the many Nativity Scenes along the way - this one is beautiful!!
We had so much fun, and I can't wait to go back this year!!

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage