Sunday, September 23, 2007

Still Here

I've got to get back to posting daily - I have lots of catching up to do when I don't. Last week was a very busy week for us. Monday - Doctor appointments and Drew to soccer practice, Tuesday - Teacher Forum meeting (Where I found out some of my duties that come with being district teacher of the year - I'm terrified by some of these by the way. More to come on this later...), Wednesday - we went to watch Uncle Jonathan and Jessica play softball, Thursday - exercise class and Miki to dance, Friday - Miki to dance and then we all went to the football game (high school), Saturday - Drew's soccer game. I have already posted about some of these, and will be posting on others... just as soon as I get the chance! :)

No comments:

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage